TEMA is looking for a well-qualified Project Manager. This position will complete preconstruction, estimating, and project management services to assigned customers and projects across multiple markets. This team member must also manage safety, cost, schedule, customers, subcontractors, changes, and quality.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience in commercial roofing
- History of managing multiple projects at the same time
- Associates degree or higher education preferred.
- Knowledge of safety best practices and procedures
- Demonstrated customer relationship, estimating, and project management skill
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office
- Ability to react quickly to requests of customers and superintendents
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
TEMA Roofing Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability or lifestyle choices. We believe in promoting from within, and our associates enjoy unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement.